Appeals / Donations

2 Cor. 9:7 tells us very clearly how we are to give. It says, "Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."


We need to raise Rs3 lakh to support and run St. Johnís Hostel in Pune. We want to expand our hostel facility to provide education and health care to all children. Is it too much?. Less then the cost of a daily tabloid news paper! Just think, and to provide home and happiness to a poor child with an opportunity to achieve a life as an independent person with self respect and esteem. We desparately need funds and sponsors to expand upon this work to add the best for the children. Please donate now.If you have been blessed with a financial surplus, we would be honored to receive your assistance. Making a donation is easy and always appreciated. Your gift of money will allow us it to help our most needy causes .

The BDTA Pvt. Ltd, requires argent funds for the following projects.

1  Proposed Hospital at Panvel New Mumbai. (India)

2  Restoration of St.Mary's Church construction & parsonage and Guest House, Belgaum. (India)

3  Church restoralia in Maharastara. (India)

4  Maintainance of Hostels in Pune and Rajasthan 

(On Line Donation To Be Included)


Donations or help can either be made by:

Cheques / money orders payable to "St. Johnís Boys Hostel (On Line Donation Form)

For more details and information and sending your kind donation you may please contact at the address given below

The Registered Office          

The Bombay Diocesan Trust Association Pvt. Ltd.

19 Hazarimal Marg, Fort

Mumbai 400001


Government of India/Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Home Affairs/Grih Mantralaya
  Room No.01DSH
Jaisalmer House
26 Mansiagh Road,
New Delhi-110011

The Chief Functionary
The Bombay diocesan Trust Association Pvt Ltd
19,Hazarimal Somani Marg

Subjest : Registration under Foreign Contrbution (Regulation) Act.1976
With reference to your application dated 03/02/2005 requesting registration under the
Foreign Contribution (Regulation)Act, 1976. I am directed to say that your Associationhas been registered under Section 6 (1) (a) of Act as Follows:-
Registration Number : 083781023
Nature : Religious ( Christian ) Educational

2. You are advised to send intimations within the prescribed time to the Central Government of the amounts of each foreign contribution received by you, the source and the manner in which the foreign contribution was utilised, as per the provisions of the reurn even when the partiving are 'NIL'. The Bank Account mentioned in your application should be used for receiving forreign contribution and no other amount should be obtain written confirmation regarding any change in the name of the Association, its address and Bank/Bank Account.

3. In case yhe association brings out any publication (registered under PRB Act, 1867) or acts as correspondent, columnist, editor, printer or publish of a registered newspaper at a later stage thereby attracting provisions of the Section 4(1)(b) of the FC(R) Act, 1976, this fact should be reported to the Minisrry immediately,

4. You should also ensure before any funds are passed on to any person/association in India that the recipient is (i) eligible to accept to accept contribution under the Act, I.e., recipient association is registered under the Act, or has obtained Prior Permission of the Goverment under Section 6 of the Act, and (ii)the person/association is not prohibited under Section 4 of the Act.

5. Failure to comply with any above provisions will make you liable for action under the provisions to Section 6(1) and/or under Section 23(1) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976


Yours faithfully
Ashok Ajmani
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tel.No 23381278
(Please visir our webdite at


E-mail  : The
Tel       :- 91-122-22071725
You can also visit http://www.

A Non Profit Non Government Organisation with Tax Exempt Status

Designed and Maintained by Star creations© copyrighted to The BDTA Pvt. Ltd..